RPG Freak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Freak

RPG Freak is a forum based play-by-post role playing site with a growing community that doesn't restrict itself to any one genre. RPG Freak is all about role playing diversity.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grey Lake 1 - OOC discussion forum.

Go down 
+2
cool74
Admin
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Grey Lake 1 - OOC discussion forum. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Lake 1 - OOC discussion forum.   Grey Lake 1 - OOC discussion forum. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 4:49 pm

Bo wrote:
Hey Firecouch, wdhat are we supposed to be doing in the first place? We just showed up and were told to do whatever. I helped then I left untill I was told what to do, so I'm not gonna be able to do anything untill the pissed-off knight tells me what I'm supposed to do.... plus if he speaks like that again my club is goin up you-know-where

I would answer this question but doing so removes 90% of the point of RPGs. You're kind of supposed to figure that out. Read the posts and think about what you might do to help move the story further along. If you have questions or need suggestions, message me.

And from the standpoint of any character in this imaginary setting; your character walking away while everyone else is working would probably piss them off. Seriously. Think about it.

Also, on a side note (and this one is not directed specifically at you, Bo), it's amusing how badass you guys think your characters are. I know I said you weren't pushoevers, but I don't think I called you invincible. They can die. Doing stupid crap like throwing shovels around, making threats, and what-not will likely have negative repricussions.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgfreak.rpg-board.net
dreamshell

Character sheet
Character:
Grey Lake 1 - OOC discussion forum. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/3Grey Lake 1 - OOC discussion forum. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Grey Lake 1 - OOC discussion forum.   Grey Lake 1 - OOC discussion forum. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 6:18 pm

Bo wrote:
Hey Firecouch, wdhat are we supposed to be doing in the first place? We just showed up and were told to do whatever. I helped then I left untill I was told what to do, so I'm not gonna be able to do anything untill the pissed-off knight tells me what I'm supposed to do.... plus if he speaks like that again my club is goin up you-know-where

If you don't want NPCs yelling at you, don't have your PC do retarded things. Plain and simple. And it'd be a mistake to have your character act belligerent and attempt retaliation, since that will most certainly not go down the way you want. Besides which, it pisses people off. And if your argument is that "that's the character, he would do that" or something, then make someone who's not so much an ass that he'll get himself jailed or killed for his actions.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Grey Lake 1 - OOC discussion forum.   Grey Lake 1 - OOC discussion forum. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 2:13 am

It's updated now. Check the main thread.
Back to top Go down
https://rpgfreak.rpg-board.net
cool74

cool74

Character sheet
Character:
Grey Lake 1 - OOC discussion forum. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/3Grey Lake 1 - OOC discussion forum. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)
Info: Uydr
More info: Baddass Beast man

PostSubject: Re: Grey Lake 1 - OOC discussion forum.   Grey Lake 1 - OOC discussion forum. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 5:10 am

Him being unconscious probably just saved my characters life.
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Grey Lake 1 - OOC discussion forum.   Grey Lake 1 - OOC discussion forum. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 8:04 pm

Two words: internal bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grey Lake 1 - OOC discussion forum.   Grey Lake 1 - OOC discussion forum. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grey Lake 1 - OOC discussion forum.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3