RPG Freak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Freak

RPG Freak is a forum based play-by-post role playing site with a growing community that doesn't restrict itself to any one genre. RPG Freak is all about role playing diversity.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bunker 017-D

Go down 
+7
Bo
AtomicWaste
Myxymyxmyx
masshavok
Fefe
chemicalkid917
Fire Couch
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
masshavok

masshavok

Location : your deepest darkest dreams of unforgiving sex and nihilism

Character sheet
Character:
Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 2:32 am

Tyler sat in the common room when He saw a guy he knew was named Deven start collecting volunteers to go check out the lower levels of the bunker. He turned to June "My little brothers down there somewhere I need to find him." Despite Tyler's depressed state he was not a coward especially when it came to helping one of the only things he cared anything about, his brother. June tryed to stop him "Someone else can find him stay here." Tyler ignored her completely like he tended to do when someone said something he didn't like and raised his hand. "I'll help" He mutters and walks over towards Deven.
Back to top Go down
AtomicWaste

AtomicWaste

Character sheet
Character:
Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Aaron bangs on the door hoping that it will open or someone will hear him. After a second he stops and tries to calm himself down. Looking around for something that might help he sees a panel next to the door. "THE WRENCH!" he yells remembering the one he had in his pocket now. Hoping that he would be able to open the door through the panel he pushes his hand deep into his pockets. "Fuck!" he yells once again when he couldn't find it.
"I must have dropped it when I fell into the water" he says angrily to himself. Running back to where he had fallen earlier he starts looking for not only his his last hope, but Franks as well.
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 2:37 am

[OOC: Alright, lets pick up where we left off then.]

Banging at the door repeatedly in a panic, Aaron notices in a detached sort of calm that the water level is rising steadily and is now past his ankle and nearly at his shins.

Reacting on an emotion-driven response to the situation, Buck charges off in search of Hank, leaving the others behind in the common room and ignoring the protesting call of his sister. He runs down the hall and up the steps to the Kingston rooms. He reaches for Hank's door to find it locked.

By the time Deven had finished recruiting he'd accumulated half a dozen people, including Ashley and Tyler. Curtis sent two members of security along with them and a pair maintenance personnel.

"We'll follow your lead," one of the security officers said.

Deven lead them down a short flight of stairs to the next sub-level, where the pool was located. The stairs continue downward to another floor, or the pool is through the door. Some banging can be heard from downstairs.

[OOC: Soon as you pick, I'll update that pretty quick so your whole post isn't "I go down the stairs" or "I go through the door". So be on the look out. Also, nice job taking charge.]

In the carnage of a room that resembles what may once have been a library, an old woman cries in pain and terror while two siblings stand nearby. "Is anything broken?" Vanna asks of the woman.

"I don't know," Sharon Kingston replied to Vanna's query. "I can't move at all." Her voice is muffled and weak, but at least she is speaking.

When Vanna suggests moving the bookshelf, Mrs. Kingston offers enthusiastic agreement. But moving the shelf will be no small task, books are everywhere, and the shelf that pins Sharon down is actually being pinned down by another.

"The wrench!" Aaron fishes in his pocket for it but finds it missing, fallen through what must have been a hole in the lining of his pocket. Reaching through he feels something fleshy that most certainly is NOT a wrench. "Fuck!" He yells.

He begins searching frantically through the water as it continues to rise. He retraces his steps and finds Frank's toolbox not too far from where Frank sits pinned to the ground. "What are you still doing here, kid?" he asks.

[OOC: Questions? Suggestions? Gripes? Message me.]

Back to top Go down
Myxymyxmyx

Myxymyxmyx

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:23 am

"DAD!!!!!" Buck yells as he bangs on the door. "DAD, OPEN UP!!!! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD OPEN THE DOOR!!!!!" Buck runs down the hallway and goes into the common room, where he hopes to find the keys to the bunker. "Dad's door is locked," He says to James, panting like a dog who gave birth to a grapefruit. "Where can I find the keys?"

Last edited by Myxymyxmyx on Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:26 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
NullQuantity

NullQuantity

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:50 pm

Deven turned back to the people accompanying him. "Did you hear that?? It sounds like someone is trapped down here!" He hurried downstairs as quickly as he could, trying not to trip over his own feet as his heartbeat quickened.
Back to top Go down
ladyofdreams

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 10:55 pm

Ashley considered for a brief moment what else could have been causing the banging down the stairs but, in haste, soon came to the same conclusion as Deven. She made a mental note to check the door when they came back up- just in case- and ran down the stairs after Deven. Afterall, if someone was trapped down there, she was sure she could be of some use.
Ashley's feet pained her to run around without adequate shoes, and she shivered considering the situation, her innate panic, and the likeness of all of this to her bizarre nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:18 am

At the bottom of the stairs is a locked door with a narrow window of unbreakable glass. The room is filled with pipes of all sizes, many of the pipes are leaking or completely disconnected from the system. Water is accumulating on the ground inside, but out at the foot of the stairwell it is completely dry.

Somewhere deep in the room the back of someone can be seen searching the area frantically. It looks like Aaron Carnegie.
Back to top Go down
NullQuantity

NullQuantity

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 5:00 am

"Someone's in there!" Deven said, quickly rushing to the door and attempting to open it. "Can you hear me?" He yelled as he strained himself against the door. "We're here, and we are going to get you out!" Deven hoped that wasn't a lie. He couldn't cope with the possibility of letting someone die.
Back to top Go down
ladyofdreams

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:15 pm

Ashley began by dumbly stating the obvious, "The door's locked!" She watched Deven try to open it, but most doors in the bunker were pretty sound in their fortitude, as far as she was aware. She couldn't see any point in trying to break it down. She wrung her hands nervously and peered through the small window at Aaron, searching through the water for something inside. She thought for a moment how terrible it would be if they had to stand there and watch him die. "Who might have a key to the door?" Ashley asked Deven. She wondered briefly if Aaron was alone in the room.
Back to top Go down
AtomicWaste

AtomicWaste

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 8:09 pm

Aaron let out a little laugh of joy escape when he saw Franks toolbox "Sorry Frank the doors looked, but I may be able to open it if I can get into the panel and for that I am going to need your tools." Aaron quickly grabs the toolbox and runs back towards the door. "HAHA! FRANK THERE IS PEOPLE ON THE OTHER SIDE!" Aaron screams back at Frank after seeing a group of people positioned on the other side of the door. Aaron quickly goes through the toolbox and finds a flat head screwdriver and goes to work unscrewing the panels cover.
Back to top Go down
masshavok

masshavok

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:22 am

Seeing his brother on the other side of the door put's Tyler into overdrive. He begins helping deven pull open the door. "I'm here Aaron I won't let you die!" Tyler yells at the top of his lungs. Tyler would do anything to put himself in his brothers place. Aaron had a love for his own life that Tyler didnt share.
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:06 am

Working together, the group on the outside tugged and pulled at the door but to no avail.

"Does anyone know the access override code for this door?" one of the security men asked; flipping up a panel and staring blankly at the alpha-numeric keys. "It looks like it was sealed off whenever the explosion happened."

Inside of the room the water had risen to just past Aaron's knees. He works steadily to unscrew the panel cover and finds a series of wires and circuit boards underneath.

[OOC: James Carnegie or one of the other "heads of the houses" should know the access override code.]

James scowls at his son Buck; "You will need his access code," he tells him. "And only he knows what his access code is. But maybe you can override it... Come with me, I have a master list of override codes for all the rooms."

James Carnegie leads his son up the stairs to his own chambers; the largest of living quarters in the bunkers. He opens a drawer in his room and pulls out a spiral bound notebook, flips through the pages and stops. "Here it is," he says. "That's room 12 and the override code is B725L... wait, I don't know if that last letter is an L, and I, or a 1. And that B could be an 8. I wish the programmer would have let me write it, I can't make out his handwriting... Well it's one of those, Buck. Hopefully you can figure it out."
Back to top Go down
masshavok

masshavok

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:22 pm

"My dad will know the code to open this door! I'll go get him." Tyler rushes towards the common room to find his dad. He is a bit ashamed of how this whole experience was making him feel. Of course he didn't like the fact that his brother was in danger but it felt REALLY good to actually be doing something. The adrenaline coursed through Tyler's veins and he loved it.
Back to top Go down
Myxymyxmyx

Myxymyxmyx

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 8:12 pm

Buck takes the list and walks down the hall. He wonders what could be inside that room. It could be that Hank is unconscious or maybe he even slept through it. Buck tried to believe those things but he knew better. He arrives at Hanks door. "Here goes nothing." He hears himself whisper. He punches in the code "87251", hoping for Hanks door to open.
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:23 am

Buck hears a satisfying click and tests the handle to find the door unlocked. The door swings open to reveal a dark and empty room.

Tyler sees his father as he is walking down the stairs from his bedroom. "What is it, Tyler?" He asks.

[OOC: I was contemplating moving this to a 2 updates a week game. I know practically no one updated this week, but that aside; do you think we can keep up with at least 3-4 people updating twice a week? Let me know via private message. If I get three votes for yes, that's what we'll do. If not, we'll stick with once a week.]
Back to top Go down
NullQuantity

NullQuantity

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:03 pm

Deven waved his hands at the person on the other side of the door. "Aaron, we are going to get you out," he said loudly so he could be heard on the other side. "We just need to get the code to unlock the door. Are you OK? Are you hurt? Was anyone with you?" Deven tried to see how high the water had risen on the other side. He hoped they had time.
Back to top Go down
AtomicWaste

AtomicWaste

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 9:14 pm

Aaron worked feverishly on the panel opening the cover. He looked in at all the wires of many different colors. He was having a hard time trying to remember what he read about which wires control what with the water rising. It was already past his knees and it was rising quickly. His thoughts went to Frank still trapped under the pipe, Was he still above the water or has he drowned already? These thoughts put him in overdrive clipping the wires he thought controlled the door. He could barely hear the others asking questions through the door, but he paid no mind to them because he had to save Frank.
Back to top Go down
masshavok

masshavok

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 1:50 am

"Dad! Aaron is trapped in the engine room we need the pass code come on!" Tyler motions his father towards the engine room again sprinting until he reaches it.

(OOC: sorry its so short I didnt have much time this week and I'm tired.)
Back to top Go down
Myxymyxmyx

Myxymyxmyx

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 5:41 pm

Buck stares at the dark room for a second with an uncomfortable urge to run away, back to the common room where it is safe. "Hank? Hank, its me, Buck." He stands at the doorway, hesitant, then goes inside Hanks dark, creepy room.
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:15 am

Buck finds a light switch and turns it on. No one is within. The bed is neatly made and everything seems to be in order.

When Aaron clips the third wire a release of air pressure can be heard briefly above the rush and splashing of the water. They hear it clear as day on the other side. Whatever he did, the seal is now broken. A trickle of water seeps through the bottom of the door. One of the workers picks up his tool box and says "looks like it's almost time for us to get to work."
Back to top Go down
masshavok

masshavok

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 2:25 pm

Tyler turns the corner with his father not far behind him. He see's the door begin to open before he gets there.

"Dad! Come on you need to put in the code!" Tyler screams. Mr. Carnegie rushes to the panel and hurriedly types in the emergency release code.
Back to top Go down
Myxymyxmyx

Myxymyxmyx

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:55 pm

Buck stares in suprise at the neat bedroom that was -is- Hanks. "Hank? It's Buck!" Buck glances around the room then exits.

Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 8:17 pm

Mr Carnegie starts to punch in the access code but it does nothing. "The panel is not operational. If the wires have been cut, we'll need to use manpower to open the door."

Buck exits the room and does what?
Back to top Go down
Myxymyxmyx

Myxymyxmyx

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 12:41 pm

Buck rushes back to the common room, hoping Mr. Carnagie was wrong, Hank would be in the common room, sipping a cup of coffee, and Aaron would be back and sitting next to Tyler. As he entered the common room, he saw none of it was true. His heart stopped. His sister wasn't there.
Back to top Go down
masshavok

masshavok

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:46 am

Tyler crouches down gripping the bottom of the door silently thanking all those nights were he couldn't sleep and worked out instead. "Someone help." he grunts as he uses every fiber of his muscle to try and lift the door. He was starting to wish he had worked out his legs more instead of his chest, arms, and back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bunker 017-D   Bunker 017-D - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bunker 017-D
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RPG Freak :: Games in Play :: Science Fiction :: Post Apocalypse-
Jump to: