RPG Freak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Freak

RPG Freak is a forum based play-by-post role playing site with a growing community that doesn't restrict itself to any one genre. RPG Freak is all about role playing diversity.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Shipwreck. Day 2 - Into the Jungle

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

Shipwreck. Day 2 - Into the Jungle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck. Day 2 - Into the Jungle   Shipwreck. Day 2 - Into the Jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:12 pm

"I don't know," Albert said, splashing more water in his face. "I'd like to go after them. But when there were five of us they didn't have any trouble taking us down. There's only two of us now."

He rubbed some more at his eyes. "I can almost see again," he said with something that bordered on a tone of relief. "Then again, I don't know if we should wait and let the trail go cold. What do you think glitter-tits? You make the call."
Back to top Go down
Fefe
Fefe

Character sheet
Character:
Shipwreck. Day 2 - Into the Jungle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Shipwreck. Day 2 - Into the Jungle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck. Day 2 - Into the Jungle   Shipwreck. Day 2 - Into the Jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 5:52 pm

Glitter-tits? She had been called worse, but this one actually made Fe laugh. She sighed and looked at the foot prints on the ground, if they left and came back those would probably be gone and then Eddie, Hank and James would never stand a chance. "I say we go after them... It might be easier just us two. If we have a clumsy group of us then we might not of any use at all." she nodded beside him once more. "When you're ready we'll head out." she smiles at Albert.
Back to top Go down
masshavok

masshavok

Location : your deepest darkest dreams of unforgiving sex and nihilism

Character sheet
Character:
Shipwreck. Day 2 - Into the Jungle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Shipwreck. Day 2 - Into the Jungle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck. Day 2 - Into the Jungle   Shipwreck. Day 2 - Into the Jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 12:30 pm

Eddie starts shaking the unconscious form in an attempt to get who ever it is to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck. Day 2 - Into the Jungle   Shipwreck. Day 2 - Into the Jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 8:18 pm

Eddie shakes the form beside him but gets no response.

Albert nods his head. "Alright," he says. "Let's do this."

He points out the signs of passage on the trail. "Looks like they dragged them along rather than carrying," he said. "And there's spots of blood too, so someone is hurt."

The two of them follow the trail, finding drag marks and bent or broken plant life along the way; indicating that they are going the right direction. They come to a stream and the dragmarks lead to it but do not appear to continue on the other side.

The stream is maybe knee deep and ten feet accross, the current seems relatively mellow and it leads in a generally direct route through the forest. Albert wades into the center of the stream and looks up and down it.

"Shit," he says. "I don't see anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shipwreck. Day 2 - Into the Jungle   Shipwreck. Day 2 - Into the Jungle - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shipwreck. Day 2 - Into the Jungle
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2