RPG Freak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Freak

RPG Freak is a forum based play-by-post role playing site with a growing community that doesn't restrict itself to any one genre. RPG Freak is all about role playing diversity.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)

Go down 
+14
Fire Couch
masshavok
AtomicWaste
Rinrin
Phlimm
Fefe
donteatpoop
Darb
Bo
dfil2009
cool74
Mizal
dreamshell
Admin
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
cool74

cool74

Character sheet
Character:
Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/3Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/3)
Info: Uydr
More info: Baddass Beast man

Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:51 pm

Fire Couch wrote:
cool74 wrote:
I guess I have nothing better to do.

Branden Wallace

5'10'
Brown hair wiry build
Green eyes.

He is a street kid who barley knows Rick but decides to go on the boat anyway. He has two pistils on him at all times. You never know when you might need them.

Piss tils? that's just gross, but you're right, you never know when you'll need them.

You're character is very close to being approved. Very close. You need some sort of connection that would put you on the yacht. If you barely know him, he probably wouldn't invite you. So either know him better (fill in why... maybe worked with him at one of his many jobs (feel free to make something up)... maybe you're a bartender hired to work on the ship (and thus don't really know him at all)... Maybe you're a family member (though we already have two of those, and we don't want everyone related to the guy.)) Your call dude, just get him on board.

I go with bartender and correction pistols.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 5:52 pm

cool74 wrote:

I go with bartender and correction pistols.

Correction pistols? These sound very interesting indeed.

(okay, okay, I'll stop. You're in Mr. gun-toting bartender guy.)
Back to top Go down
https://rpgfreak.rpg-board.net
Phlimm

Phlimm

Character sheet
Character:
Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Aadesh - 25 current;y works at the local 7-11 while also attending college. He is the one who sold the winning ticket to Rick.

Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Typical-indian-guy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 7:36 pm

Phlimm wrote:
Aadesh - 25 current;y works at the local 7-11 while also attending college. He is the one who sold the winning ticket to Rick.

Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Typical-indian-guy

Approved. You're in.
Back to top Go down
Rinrin

Rinrin

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:09 pm

Name: Angela Hetley

Connection: Angela is Rick's sister

Appearance: Angela is a petite young woman with light brown, mid-back length, wavy hair, green eyes, and soft features. She has the build of a dancer, but her hands show that she is a musician. She's a t-shirt and jeans type of girl and has been known to be tomboyish in her youth.

Personality: Angela, unlike her older brother, is quiet and thoughtful. A born observer, she watches people before she introduces herself. She enjoys reading, dancing and playing her violin. She loves her brother but finds that he can be loud and arrogant however charming he is. She isn't a drinker and prefers drinking plain lemonade to alcohol anyday.

Occupation: Angela is a student at the state university by way of scholarships she earned in high school. She is studying to become a forensic anthropologist.

I hope this works.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Rinrin wrote:
Name: Angela Hetley

I hope this works

It works. And you're in. Feel free to post a recount of the events so far from your characters perspective, or skip all of that and just post about what just happened to her. Either way, welcome to the yacht party! Woohoo! Partayyy!!
Back to top Go down
dfil2009

PostSubject: my bio   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:46 pm

To elaborate more on my man. He is named Reginald Calvin and is the drummer in a raggae group on the ship. He has a long history of being a manufacturer and distributer of meth and is on the ship to try and sell his product. he also has a record of violence and so it is smart to never underestimate him. He is very muscular, dark skinned w/ dreds. He is very intellegent and always trying to find his next target...
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:50 pm

dfil2009 wrote:
To elaborate more on my man. He is named Reginald Calvin and is the drummer in a raggae group on the ship. He has a long history of being a manufacturer and distributer of meth and is on the ship to try and sell his product. he also has a record of violence and so it is smart to never underestimate him. He is very muscular, dark skinned w/ dreds. He is very intellegent and always trying to find his next target...
Nice. Hey, go on over to theShipwreck thread and get your character in on the action.

What you've missed so far: A storm hit, the yacht went in search of land and ended up impaling itself on some coral, all passengers (including you) made it to shore sometime mid-morning. That's where you are now, apparently standing around and chilling out or something.

Post in there what you're character is doing now. Optional: try to also elaborate on what he's been doing up to this point.
Back to top Go down
AtomicWaste

AtomicWaste

Character sheet
Character:
Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/1Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:39 am

If its still open then here is my character

John Wright
Green eyes light brown hair
6'3
Medium Build
Contractor/Home improvement
one of Ricks best friends and 'go to guy' when he needs something done with his house. He doesn't really approve of Rick womanizing, but he is also a little jealous of rick because of how many women he gets. He deals with it though and tends to keep those feelings to himself.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:43 am

AtomicWaste wrote:
If its still open then here is my character

John Wright
Green eyes light brown hair
6'3
Medium Build
Contractor/Home improvement
one of Ricks best friends and 'go to guy' when he needs something done with his house. He doesn't really approve of Rick womanizing, but he is also a little jealous of rick because of how many women he gets. He deals with it though and tends to keep those feelings to himself.

Approved. Feel free to post in the USS Hetley thread, just fill in some minor background details of what you've been doing the whole time and then decide what you're going to try to do now.
Back to top Go down
AtomicWaste

AtomicWaste

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 11:58 am

Hey I didn't realize there was someone else named John could i change my name to Jason Wright?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 10, 2011 12:09 pm

AtomicWaste wrote:
Hey I didn't realize there was someone else named John could i change my name to Jason Wright?
That's fine.
Back to top Go down
masshavok

masshavok

Location : your deepest darkest dreams of unforgiving sex and nihilism

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:18 pm

Name: Eddie Carson
Appearance: 6 ft tall with a prison chiseled physique. jet black shaved hair. He has prison tattoos on his right arm, back, neck, and across his fingers.
Background: He is captain Ron's son. He just got out of jail and is currently trying to kick a drug habit he procured during his time as a thug . His father gave him a job on his boat to try and help him get back up on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Approved. Go post.
Back to top Go down
Blaise Laurent

Blaise Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 2:48 pm

I have the most wonderful idea for a character but I doubt you'll agree because it's quite daring I daresay.
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:02 pm

Blaise Laurent wrote:
I have the most wonderful idea for a character but I doubt you'll agree because it's quite daring I daresay.

Well I can always tweak it or shoot it down if I don't like it. It doens't hurt to try. Unless you have some sort of magical powers or are a cyborg or something, then you'll probably be ok. And even on the magic powers, I might be lenient towards some sort of 6th sense... so long as it's not overbearing.

As far as off characters, we have someone who was raised by animals playing in a fantasy game, and we had a viking game going that included a character who was multi-gendered. So yeah, unless it's bat-shit crazy we're usually pretty easy going about the characters.
Back to top Go down
Blaise Laurent

Blaise Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:41 pm

Okay here goes.

James Westfield, a 20-year-old young man, a med student who really has some money trouble. This has caused him to try stripping, just to be able to pay the study fee. Thank god he is beautiful. He is one of the strippers on the boat. But you might ask, why would a straight man order a male stripper? There are two strippers from the same company. Jamie, the female, and James. the male. James' nickname is Jamie. This is what caused the mixup.
Back to top Go down
Moe the Maneater
Admin
Admin
Moe the Maneater

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 7:35 pm

Blaise Laurent wrote:
Okay here goes.

James Westfield, a 20-year-old young man, a med student who really has some money trouble. This has caused him to try stripping, just to be able to pay the study fee. Thank god he is beautiful. He is one of the strippers on the boat. But you might ask, why would a straight man order a male stripper? There are two strippers from the same company. Jamie, the female, and James. the male. James' nickname is Jamie. This is what caused the mixup.
Approved no matter what Fire Couch says. But he would totally approve this idea anyways. Go post and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:25 am

hmmm. I'm conflicted. When the game started I'd have said yes... But since washing up on shore, I'm sure someone would have noticed the male stripper during the party.

Here's a tweak that could make it work, if you're okay with it. You showed up, ready to strip but no one noticed the mix up until the yacht was out to sail. You were asked not to strip, but were invited to at least join the party and have a good time. You're assured that you'll still get paid because... Well Rick is a millionaire now so why not?

Hope that works for you. If so, go post in the game.

If not, we'll discuss it from there.
Back to top Go down
Blaise Laurent

Blaise Laurent

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 3:33 am

I could live with that. I do wonder how much time has passed since they set sail?
Back to top Go down
Moe the Maneater
Admin
Admin
Moe the Maneater

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 1:05 pm

Blaise Laurent wrote:
I do wonder how much time has passed since they set sail?
Just take a few minutes to read over the previous posts. They set sail the day before and had planned on returning several hours later. But the storm wrecked them on the island late that night. It is now the afternoon after the shipwreck. So they are approaching 24 hours since leaving dock.
Back to top Go down
ladyofdreams

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:03 pm

Since it's offered, and the other role-play I signed up for hasn't come into motion yet... I'll jump into the fray.

Name: Barise Amontillado
Sex: Female

Barise is a student at a university not far from Rick's hometown. She was hired as a caterer on the yacht. Working as an apprentice as part of her college credit (she plans to one day be a famous, celebrity chef), she was chosen by her mentor to cater to this particular occasion in order to prove her performance outside of her comfort zone.
Barise, while not monitoring the food table, was out with her tray, passing out edibles into the crowd. She doesn't go to parties normally due to her minor claustrophobia which kicks in when a lot of people are crammed into one room, not necessarily when she is in a small room.
During the party, Barise wore a white, button-up shirt with a black vest and pencil skirt. Her auburn hair was pulled back into a bun, and her dark eyes were generally cast away from anyone who might have wanted to look at her. Barise is a bit shapely but not all that tall and normally wears contacts. Her glasses (should she ever need them) are always in their protective case in her purse which she keeps nearby at all times.
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:46 pm

Looks good Ladyof, you are approved to post in the game. Just post a "this is what I did during the party and wreck" synopsis and post some sort of action for what's currently going on.

It updates late tonight, so if you get your first post in in time, you'll be set. If not, you'll just be waiting until next Sunday for an update.
Back to top Go down
Serec

Serec

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 9:39 pm

I'd like to join.
MICK BLACKWOLF
40 YEARS old.
5'10
195 lbs
Electrician
just found out he has 20 year old son and meant to drink that knowledge away.for a little while.

Back to top Go down
http://mikeserecka.wordpress.com/
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:35 am

Hello Serec and welcome to the site.

I will need a little more info about your character (such as a basic physical description) first.

Also, don't know how this makes you feel, but the amount of players involved are rather limited. You and donteatpoop, possibly Fefe and Masshavok. Haven't heard anything from those last two in a while. (fefe and/or masshavok, post here if you're still palying).

I'd love to start this one back up because the storylines to come are pretty cool (in my opinion).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next