RPG Freak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
RPG Freak

RPG Freak is a forum based play-by-post role playing site with a growing community that doesn't restrict itself to any one genre. RPG Freak is all about role playing diversity.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)

Go down 
+14
Fire Couch
masshavok
AtomicWaste
Rinrin
Phlimm
Fefe
donteatpoop
Darb
Bo
dfil2009
cool74
Mizal
dreamshell
Admin
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Serec

Serec

Character sheet
Character:
Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Description   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:02 am

Its okay by me if it's slow or sparsely populated here.
Electricians tend to be good with their hands capable climbers and so my guy would be lean yet athletic. We hang from ladders often so are some level of actobatic as well. Brown hair green eyes he appears very European . But no one can place him. Italians think he is a pol polish think he is Greek etc etc. he distrusts peolple who smile often or for no reason. He was invited by a customer of his who is related to the lottery boy. He was just introduced to his 20 year old son and while he is gooing to try his best with the boy his live in lady is less than happy about this development. He just wants to forget for a day or three.
Back to top Go down
http://mikeserecka.wordpress.com/
Fefe
Fefe

Character sheet
Character:
Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1/1Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:10 pm

I am still around, just lurking in the shadows. If need be I can jump in where our new member is playing just to have things move a little bit. Quite sad that this site is so dead.
Back to top Go down
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 7:52 pm

Awesome sauce. Then you're in.

And if you know anyone who wants in, send them over.

Place yourself on the beach. If you feel like including a back story about what happened to you, feel free to; but it's not necessary. You're in the beach thread with donteatpoop: https://rpgfreak.rpg-board.net/t70p20-shipwreck-day-2-main-beach

See you in the game.
Back to top Go down
Serec

Serec

Character sheet
Character:
Info:
More info:

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:03 am

Wait! Does that mean me? I hope so. Lemme read up and see if I can post.
Back to top Go down
http://mikeserecka.wordpress.com/
Fire Couch
Admin
Admin
Fire Couch

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 10:09 am

That does mean you, yes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)   Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Contemporary: Shipwreck (OPEN - IN PLAY - SEEKING MORE PLAYERS)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3